- Updating the batch count for large processor jobs.
- Group Plan support added. You can now share VCRecur with up to 5 other people.
- Patch fix for completed date, completed time, and project name columns in the reports.
- Added meta data to the completed reports.
- Rearchited processor for the sync API changes in version 9
- Modified processor for shared accounts (incoming family packs option)
- Updated the shared processor which was interacting with weekly and monthly tasks on incorrect days.
- Updated the shared processor which will allow for shared accounts to use vcrecur.
- New beta completed tasks with notes added.
- Bug squashing for a bug in the nightly processor hindered shared completed tasks from being updated.
- New look to the homepage.
- Bug squashing for a bug in the nightly processor that caused the ordering of tasks to fail periodically.
- New look for the dashboard
- Performance build for the processor. This will give everyone more stability for future releases.
- Bug fix to mitigate a change to the way the sync API handled checked and unchecked tasks.
- Performance of the core processor.
- Added 1 week, 6 month, and 12 month extract of completed tasks
- By popular demand, added a monthly recurring subtask processor. Now you can have the same behavior you are enjoying, but with monthly recurring tasks
- Performance updates to the V1 processor
- A new model for processing subtasks which allows you to retain the order of your tasks.